If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Paris, Je T'aime




I just love Sofia Coppola.  She is artistic, talented, revolutionary...well, just check out the label on the champagne that her father bottled especially for her & you will see all of the many adjectives that describe her.  The sheer beauty of 'Marie Antoinette' had me swooning for weeks. . .what a gorgeous movie to look at!

This party was inspired by the commercial she filmed for Miss Dior Chérie L’Eau, and if you follow the link at the bottom of the page you can watch the actual commercial.  And just like this trés fantastique Parisian ad, this party shot for Nonpareil magazine certainly doesn't disappoint . . .


Macaroon Bar, anyone?





And place cards to die for . . .





A gorgeous table & yummy French Martinis to quench your thirst  . . .




Oh and what a backdrop . . .


And oh-so-beautiful invitations . . .



And never, ever forget the cake . . .



Ah Paris, Je absolutely t'aime.  Stay tuned for a new line of invitations in the Etsy shop to go with an event as tr és jolie as this one.  

And as promised, here is the link to view the commercial that inspired it all: 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across our blog, and all these things are so beautiful!! Can I ask - the labels for the macaron jars - is that hand calligraphy or a font? (and if it's a font, what font is it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you will stop back again soon. Oh how I wish that was a font available, but it is hand calligraphy by Crystal Kluge (you can visit her site at http://www.crystalkluge.com) But wouldn't you just die for a downloadable font that amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Or, I'd die for handwriting that beautiful. :) Thank you for responding! Your site has totally inspired me... my sister's baby shower is coming up and I have all these great ideas now. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete