If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

'It's A Small World' Birthday Party . . .

Okay, so my family & I have just returned home from our third trip to Disneyland this summer.  That's right, THIRD.  And although I am a bit Magic Kingdom-ed out, I thought I would take a quick second before dragging my exhausted self to bed to share with you a quick little 'It's A Small World' birthday party from Nested, in honor of my long, amazing day . . .








Just add a room full of turquoise, pink, & purple tissue poms and incorporate a little glitter paper in there and you will be all set!  So yes, this ride may be a tad bit creepy, but there is just something about the sheer retro beauty of it that gets me every time!

And here's Sully & I loving our day at Disney today . . .


I wore my guy out, well, both of them actually.  If only my husband could carry me to the car as well . . .


Ahhh, such a lovely & tiring day, so off to bed I go!  Stay tuned tomorrow (well, technically today, I guess:) for Wedding Wednesday!! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment